- We are committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of individuals provided to Us by users of the Website and/or at the Stores (“ User ” or “ Users ” or “You ” or “ Your ”).
- You may withdraw Your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of Your personal information by Us upon reasonable notice being given to Us stating such withdrawal of consent given or deemed to have been given in respect of our collection, use or disclosure of Your personal information. We will inform You of the likely consequences of withdrawing Your consent/deemed consent. We will cease (and cause any of our data intermediaries and agents to cease) collecting, using or disclosing the personal information unless it is required or authorized under applicable laws.
3.1 Personal data/information:
- Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including but not limited to the following:
- (a) Information about Your personal identity inter alia as name, age, sex, facial recognition, etc.
- (b) Your contact details such as Your address, postal code, telephone or mobile number and facsimile;
- (c) User ID information such as Your username, email address and other security-related information used by You in relation to access and use Our Website and its content, User ID of social networks, etc.
- The aforementioned shall collectively be referred to as “Personal Information”. Personal Information will also include any personally identifiable information provided by You in any form during any interaction or communication with Us.
- When You use Our Website, We collect and store Your Personal Information in order to record, support and facilitate Your participation in the activities You select, track Your preferences, to notify You of any updated information and new activities and other related functions offered by the Us, keep You informed about Our latest, special offers, and other products and services available on/at the Website/Store, to assist You with customer service or technical support issues, to follow up with You after Your visit to the Website/Store. For the aforesaid purpose, We only collect such personal information that We consider relevant to understand You or Your interests.
3.2 Information we collect during access and use of Our Website :
- Apart from any Personal Information provided by You, We may also collect certain non-personal and/or technical information through third-party sources, platforms (such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms) and other channels.
3.3 Information we collect from other sources:
- We may access information about You from third-party sources and platforms (such as social networking websites, databases, online marketing firms, and ad targeting firms), including:
- if You access third-party social networking services (such as Facebook, Twitter) regarding the Website/Stores/Us, we may collect, personal contact information and/or any Personal Information that is part of Your profile on a third party social network (e.g. Facebook) and that You allow that third party social network to share with us (e.g. name, email address, gender, birthday, city, profile picture, user ID, friend list). You can learn more about the data that we may obtain about You by visiting the privacy policies on the website of the relevant third party social network.
- demographic data, such as age range, gender, and interests;
- advertisement interaction and viewing data, such as ad click-through rates and information about how many times You viewed a particular ad; and
- unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers, that can identify the physical location at the point of access in accordance with applicable law.
- Please note that We may combine the information that we collect with information we obtain from third-party sources.
- Sometimes this data can be shared with partners who help Us deliver ads to You on third party websites/entities not controlled by Us.
- The aforementioned information herein collected by Us under clause 3.1, 3.2 and 3.3 are collectively referred to as “ Information ”.
How will Information be used:
- We use the information to understand Your needs and accordingly facilitate Our services and route You through the relevant information that meets Your needs. We do not sell, rent, trade or exchange any personally identifying information of Our Users. We may provide the Information to Our affiliates and service providers under contract (such as customer care, data analytics) to support the operation of the Website/Stores and Our services. To the extent we use Your personal information to market to You, we will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses.
4.1 Processing for User Login
- We may use the Information for processing Your login for Our Website.
4.2 Technical and functional management
- We use technical data such as Your IP address to help diagnose problems and resolve issues related to the functionality of the Website.
- Improvement of Our Services/Website
- We aggregate and analyze the Information that We collect and may use the same to monitor and analyze the use of Our Services/Website, to increase Our Website's functionality, and to better tailor Our content and design to suit Our Users’/visitors' needs so as to provide them with a smooth, efficient, safe and customized experience while using Our services/Website.
- Request Fulfillment & to improve customer service
- We may also use the information that We collect to fulfill Your requests for products, services, and information, which helps us respond to Your customer service requests and support needs, more efficiently. For example, We may use Your contact information to respond to Your customer service requests or to enable You to participate in features on the Website such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and message boards. We may also use information in the aggregate to understand how Our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on at Our Stores/Website and use feedback You provide to improve Our products and services.
- Further, We use the Information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; measure consumer interest in the services provided by Us, inform You about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize Your experience; detect and protect Us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce Our User Agreement, and in general to improve the Users experience.
4.5 Email Communications w.r.t Marketing and Newsletters etc.
- We may use the Information that we collect to send You e-mail communications, such as editorial updates, information about Your account or changes to the Website, newsletters, marketing and promotional messages about Our own or Our marketing partners' products and services that may be of interest to You. It may also be used to respond to Your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If You signed up for one of Our email newsletters, we will also send You the newsletters that You requested. If You decide to opt-in to Our mailing list, You will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, We include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via Our Website.
- In addition to the uses identified above, we may use the information that We collect for any other purposes disclosed to You at the time We collect Your information.
5. Disclosure of Information to Others
5.1 Legal Requests and/or Compliance with Applicable Laws
- We cooperate with law enforcement and regulatory inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights, to help protect You and the community. Therefore, in response to a verified request by any statutory authority including but not limited to law enforcement agency or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, We may (and You authorize us to) disclose, as per the applicable laws, some of Your personal information as is reasonably necessary to respond/comply with the statutory mandate including but not limited to court orders or another legal process.
- We may access, use, transfer or disclose Your Personal Information to third parties such as government or law enforcement authorities or private parties if it is legally and statutorily required to do so under any of the following conditions:
- To satisfy any applicable law, rule, regulation, governmental requests or legal process.
- To secure Our systems.
- To respond to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the rights of a third party.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Users and the public in general for any reason.
- To detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- To prevent or stop activity we may consider to be or to pose a risk of being, an illegal, unethical, or legally actionable activity.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- In case of any illegal, ethical or legally actionable activity, we may use IP address or other device identifiers, to identify users, and may do so in cooperation with third parties such as internet service providers, wireless service providers and/or law enforcement agencies, including disclosing such information to third parties, all in Our discretion. Such disclosures may be carried out without notice to You. However, we shall not sell, share or rent the Users Personal Information to any third party or use any user's e-mail id for sending any unsolicited emails.
5.2 Other Corporate Entities
5.3 Internal Service Providers
5.4 With Users’ explicit consent
- We do not sell or rent Users’ personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes, but with Your explicit consent, we may disclose Your personal information (i) to other registered users of the Website/Store for the purpose of facilitating the communications and transactions, if any, amongst the Users (ii) to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes; (iii) to send You promotions, notifications, or other services. However, the Users have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about the Company/Website/Store by sending us an email at [*]
6. Protection and Security Information collected by the Company
- We take Our security responsibilities very seriously and take all reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect Your Personal Information once we have received them. We use security measures consistent with current best practices to protect Your Personal Information. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
- We also have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the applicable laws prevalent in United Arab Emirates to protect Personal Information about You and, accordingly, we take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Your Personal Information, to ensure the protection and preservation of Your privacy. However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure. Consequently, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information You transmit to us and You understand that any information that You share is done at Your own risk.
7. Retention of Personal Information
Change in Personal Information
- You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Information submitted to Us at the time of login. If there are any changes in Your Personal Information details, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] to correct or update the information.
- You expressly understand that under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall We be liable to You or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including, but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from circumstances, including but not limited to: (i) unauthorized access to or alteration of Information; (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of Our secure servers and/or any and all information stored therein.
10. Data Protection Officer
- If You believe that information we hold about You is incorrect or out of date, or if You have concerns or further queries about how We are handling Your Personal Information or any problem or complaint about such matters, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]