Fossil has been the trendsetter in fashion accessories for about 3 decades now. Its timeless pieces, that preserve the best of what the yesteryears had to offer and incorporate them into the present trends seamlessly, are popular with the young and old alike. It forayed into the eyeglass industry in 1995 and has been shelling out one masterpiece after another ever since.
- Fossil eyeglasses are the best in their league when it comes to eyewear. They are made with premium quality bifocal/progressive lens, designed for both a near-sighted as well as a far-sighted prescription.
- It offers two exceedingly trendy models: Fossil Felix Eyewear and Fossil Arron Eyewear.
- Most of the frames are unisexual and can be carried off by men and women with equal suave. Some frames however are for women only and offer the fairer sex a wider variety to choose from.
- Customers have a wide variety of full and half-rimmed frames made either acetate or stainless steel. Acetate frames are good for sensitive skin and can create a bolder look when used with different colors. Stainless steel frames, on the other hand, are lightweight, durable and have a modern, catchy look.
- The eyeglasses are presently available in a wide range blue, black and brown rectangular, cat eye and wayfarer frames.
The Fossil Eyeglasses can be purchased easily from Lenskart. Lenskart has priced the glasses between 5,400 Rs. to 8,400 Rs., which is less than half of the average market price, as they scape off all the intermediaries. It offers detailed product description, complete with a 360 degree view of the eyeglasses. Customers can also try on the glasses in the 3D trial or order a free home trial which offers a doorstep trial of up to 5 glasses. Lenskart is also popular because of its quick delivery and convenient 14 day return policy. All of its eyewear come with a 1 year warranty.